Eskişehir Design and Innovation Center (EDIC) is established in Eskişehir Organized Industrial Zone within the Eskişehir Technology Development Zone within the scope of the Technical Assistance Project for Establishment of Eskişehir Design and Innovation Centre, implemented by Anadolu Technology Research Park under the Competitive Sectors Programme, co-financed by the European Union and the Republic of Turkey, and carried out by the Ministry of Industry and Technology.
Establishment Purpose of EDIC
The establishment purpose of the EDIC is to increase the competitiveness of SMEs operating primarily in the aviation, railway, machinery manufacturing, automotive” and white goods sectors in Eskişehir province and its surroundings, in global markets with innovative products; to directly contribute to the development of engineering (design, manufacturing and prototyping) capabilities; thus, to reduce the foreign trade deficit of our country, and to increase the competitiveness level of the region in the world.
With the EDIC;
- Solutions will be provided for design and engineering problems of SMEs.
- SMEs will be supported in manufacturing more qualified products.
- Competencies of SMEs related to develop new and original products will be increased.
- Qualified personnel gaps of SMEs will be compensated.
- SMEs will be provided with the opportunity to access the institutions operating in the field of design.
- SMEs will be given the opportunity to cooperate with companies operating in the similar sectors.
- SMEs will be supported to be specialized in a certain manufacturing field and relevant solutions will be provided.